Check out my Listening Activities page for even more ideas!
- 1 jour 1 question – This is how I begin every class. France TV Éducation’s humorous and informative two-minute videos answer questions written in by French children.
- 1 jour 1 actu – France TV Éducation expands upon their “1 jour, 1 question” with articles and activities for students of all levels.
- Radio France Internationale (RFI) – I use this in my more advanced classes, whether the daily news recap podcast, the website news articles, or activities linked to current events.
- Podcast Français Facile – The dictées (dictations) are very clearly labeled by level and great as warm-ups or grammar review.
- Señor Wooly – While I have not yet explored the newest addition of French resources, I am well aware of how popular the songs and graphic novels are among Spanish students and teachers, namely “¿Puedo ir al baño?”.